Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My student hat...

is fitting quite comfortably tonight. I drove to Normal for my first Masters class of the semester. After going over the syllabus and the projects for the semester, he dismissed us. That was about an hour into class. Now, that might not seem like a big deal to you. But, since it is supposed to be a three hour class, I was so excited to get out early. Not having to drive the hour and fifteen minutes home so late was definately a plus. So, I drove home, stopped at Baskin Robbins, and have been surfing the net since. Ahhhhhhh, relaxation!

(Remember, the boys are gone at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and DH is there, too. He left tonight to pick them up, and they will all head home tomorrow. So, not only did I get out of class early, but I came home to an EMPTY HOUSE!!!!)

No comments: