Friday, August 18, 2006

What Have I Done?!?!?!

It started innocently enough....I forgot to RSVP for my son's friend's birthday party. DH thought it would be nice to have the friend over before going back to school, since son #1 (Josh) had to miss the party. OK, fine. Then came the idea...why don't we invite over a few more friends? A few friends turned into a few more, then all of a sudden, we are having seven boys over for lunch and play tomorrow. With our two, that makes 9. Nine boys, from 1st to 5th grade. I must be insane!

So, I am spending today cleaning the house and cracking the whip so the boys will clean the basement. That basement may be essential tomorrow, since there is rain forcasted for tomorrow.

If you have a good thought or prayer to send my way, I would appreciate it. I'm gonna need all the help I can get!

No comments: