Friday, March 16, 2007

Copied from another blog....

I got these prompts from another blog on the ring, so I thought I'd share my answers....

1. ) Five Minutes to Myself. How would I spend them? Sleeping

2) Five dollars to spend right now. How would I spend it? iTunes....for my new iPod

3) Five Items In My House I Could Part With Right Now? this is a hard one, since I tend to throw things out pretty easily....1. old pots and pans from my old set. 2. rugs in my bedroom, I think they need replaced. 3. flowers on my hutch...I'd like to replace those too. 4. valances in kitchen and dining room, I'd like to replace those too....wait, I am seeing a trend here.... 5. all of the mcdonalds toys the boys ahve accumulated

4) Five Items In My House I Could Absolutely Never Part With? 1. scrapbooks 2. laptop 3. the boys' baby pictures 4. our wedding pictures 5. my palm pilot

5) Five Words I Love 1. love 2. Jesus 3. grace (the concept, not the dog, LOL!) 4. spring 5. Spring-Break

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Great one! I love my Palm Pilot too!

Diana said...

I'd be lost without my Palm!