Monday, June 18, 2007

Jake: Tournament Report, 1st edition

Tonight was Jake's first tournament game. His team won 25-5. Jake played a great game. He hit 4 for 4. Two of those hits were triples!! The bases were loaded for his first triple. It would have been a grand slam, if the other runners had been a little faster. All in all, a great game (though I feel bad for the other team).

Josh had a bye tonight, so he'll play tomorrow night.

In other sports news, the boys started British Soccer Camp today. I'll let you know how it goes.

P.S. The bathroom is coming along. I am currently finishing the drywall joints.

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, I'm impressed on the drywall joints!! Good luck!

Christine said...

Yay for the baseball wins! When do we get to see pictures of the bathroom?

Deborah said...

It will be some time before bathroom pics are posted. I hope to have it painted by the weekend so that I can start on the floor next week.