Friday, June 22, 2007

Now that the tournament is over

life can return to "normal". Today we finished out British Soccer Camp, where Jake's team (Australia) won the "World Cup" competition. During the penalty kick portion, Jake was the goalie for his team, and he blocked the last shot, which won the competition!

We headed to Boston's for dinner to celebrate the wins from last night. We also bought paint for the bathroom. We are finally to the stage where we will begin "putting it back together". I hope to prime and paint this weekend so that the floor can go down next week. I am very anxious to get the toilet back in....running to the basement to use the bathroom is getting to be a drag!

Tomorrow is the first time in weeks that there has not been someplace where we have HAD to go. I will probably get groceries, but other than that, I can work around the house. I can't wait to get cranking on the bathroom!

2 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

Congratulations to both of your boys! Nice to have some at-home time to get some things done. Enjoy!

Michelle Quinno said...

Hah! I thought you said you were going to Boston for dinner!! I didn't think you lived in MA! :-)

Hope you enjoyed and can get some R&R!!