Saturday, August 04, 2007

Lobsters

No, it's not what we ate, it's what we look like. Apparently 30 SPF wasn't enough for our trip to the water park yesterday. I am especially tender on my upper thighs (where my skin would normally be covered by shorts). The boys are still asleep, so I'll have to wait and see how bad they're skin is when they wake up.

We are at our dear friends, the Jensens, for a long weekend. They live near the Wicsonsin Dells, so we spent a long day at Noah's Ark water park yesterday.

http://www.noahsarkwaterpark.com/

We had a great time!!! I kept up pretty well (remember the knee?) but decided to sit out the final activity--mini golf. The hills and stairs were really hard, but the rides and the company were so wonderful that it was worth it.

Today we will be heading back to the Dells for more fun.

No comments: