Sunday, February 08, 2009

One step closer...

I am getting closer....I am beginning the last of four entries for the National Board of Professional Teaching Standards portfolio. Now, that does not mean that I am done with the other three entries. Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I will pour over each entry repeatedly to make sure that every single word choice is correct. So, I would not go as far as to say that I am 3/4 done...

I spent a little time purusing the Illinois State University website last night. I found out how to order my cap and gown, where I can order graduation announcements, and that they actually have processed my application for graduation. I feel a little like a bride preparing for her wedding...what do I wear?? How will I let everyone know about my good news?? And what songs will I play at my party after?? What kind of food will I serve??

OK, back to reality....graduation is months away, and this portfolio HAS to be postmarked by March 31st. So....it's back to writing I go....

No comments: