Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back in the saddle (and I didn't fall out, yet..)

I made it through my first morning at work :) My kiddos seemed glad to have me back, as did the staff. I had NO idea how tired I would be! I came home after a half day and slept hard for an hour and a half, waking to pick up Jake from school and rush to Josh's game across town. (Not going to write much about the game, since they lost and the gym was crowded, hot and smelly.)

The headaches are much more managable--Praise God! So, things are looking up somewhat :) I stay on this dose of the meds until I see Dr. Heaven the cardiologist on February 2nd. I spoke with the nurses in his office, and I am just supposed to "live life"--go to work, go to the grocery store, run the kids all over town....but avoid things like shoveling snow, doing a lot of stairs, carrying heavy loads, etc. until we see how my heart is responding to "life".

So....I am heading out....to "live life".

No comments: