Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

What an incredible morning!  The sun is shining, my tummy is full from a yummy lunch (if I do say so myself), and I got to spend my morning praising Jesus.  Life is good!

I thought I would have some pictures today from church to share--but my little photographer does not exactly seem to know what the word "focus" means ;)  Either way, it was a glorious service, full of praise music and a great message--"Jesus didn't need Peter to die for him; Peter needed Jesus to die for HIM." -Randy Boltinghouse.  Are we ready to let Jesus break our chains of the past and move forward--serving His people along the way?

Never fails, leaving a service like that, I have to examine my life and how I am spending it.  So...some contemplating things today.

Also, some rest is in order.  I was able to do my part in serving this morning by interpreting the service, as I do on a very regular basis.  Interpreting something that high energy is a good cardio workout.  I can proudly say that I got through an hour and a half, in addition to over an hour of rehearsal, without problems.  However, why I ever thought it was a good idea to interpret that much, then come home to peel potatoes is beyond me ;)

Happy Easter everyone!  He is Risen....He is Risen indeed!

No comments: