Sunday, April 18, 2010

The sun is shining...

And it has been a good weekend.  I am feeling good, with very few episodes of chest pain since my last hospital stay (April 7-8).  I am going in on Tuesday to finally address my hearing issues, and need to get contact with my orthopedic surgeon about an "oil change" on my right knee (more lubricating shots will be in order soon).  But, all of those things are only hiccups, and they can be fixed :)

Josh's first overnight basketball tournament in this weekend in the Chicago area.  On the way up, I had a chance to catch up with a dear friend who I miss having in my daily life, and did a little shopping.  Though, it was more just walking than shopping.  The people watching at the mall was good too ;)

Last night, both the 6th and 7th grade teams won!  Josh had 6 points, as a result of 2-three point shots.  I think that wrist has healed. 

Jake's concert band made it to Superstate, meaning that in May he will be performing at Krannert in the Great Hall.  I cannot wait to see them perform in that venue.  They will look so small in that big auditorium.  Tuesday they are having all day clinics to prepare. 

A happy, proud momma sits here, enjoying the sunshine, with a smile on my face.

Josh's first 3-pointer of the night

and the second....

No comments: